Knead @ Holland Village

Welcome to the Knead @ Holland Village website.

You can navigate using our main pages above or the menus on the right.

We are still your home for
Quality Massage, Physio and Beauty Treatments at Great Prices!

We now offer Waxing and Make-up in addition to our Facial treatments.

Knead is conveniently located in Holland Village, Singapore,
at 36A Lorong Mambong.

We are open daily from 10am to 10pm.

Last appointment is at 9pm.
Closed on Chinese New Year and Christmas Day.
We also close early on some public holidays.

Please call us at 6467 0323 to make an appointment.

Advertisements

About Knead @ Holland Village

We provide Quality Massage & Beauty Treatments at Great Prices! We are conveniently located in Holland Village, Singapore, at 36A Lorong Mambong.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Knead @ Holland Village

1. VC says:

I have been to Knead many times to relief my aching shoulder and back. I would say they have quite a number of skillful therapist such as David, Nancy, Jenny, etc. I would strongly recommend deep tissue, acupressure and hot stone massage for those who are have aching back and shoulder to relief the pain. Their massage is value for money and I am sure you will not regret it.

2. PS says:

I would like to strongly recommend massage therapist of name Nancy, she is a very experienced massage therapist and she is specialist in physiotherapist. She has a very good attitude towards work and well experienced. Please give it a try and you will never regret it.

3. Winnie says:

I like to share my treatment experience at Knead Spa. I just given birth 2 months ago and I have been going to Knead regularly for pre-natal and post-natal treatment and the therapist whom is very experienced in this treatment is Jojo. I would strongly recommend and ladies who wish to have the pre and post natal treatment to visit Knead and you will not regret it

4. KC says:

I recently visited Knead and I was recommended a therapist named Linda and her treatment let me feel very relax and relief my stress. I will definitely go back to Knead for more treatment.

5. HS says:

I would like to share my feedback on my treatment at Knead Spa. I visited Knead a couple of times and usually I choose Swedish massage and one therapist name Mandy gave me a very good experience of Swedish massage and it was very well done that relief my stressful body after work. I would strongly recommend those who wish to have a relax massage to give it a try.

6. JT says:

I would like to strongly recommend the therapist named Jenny. I have been there many times and she is very experienced in many treatments such as deep tissue, hot stone and also facial treatment. I have very good experience with every treatment that she did for me. I would strongly recommend those who wish to have a good facial treatment to give it a try.